Skip to Content

Serving Linn County since 1997.

  • Site Options
  • Printer Friendly
  • Send to a Friend
  • Add To Your Favorites
  • Share icon
  • Small Font
  • Medium Font
  • Large Font

Lost or Stolen Card

Home Lost or Stolen Card

Debit Card

Please report the loss immediately by calling Hiawatha Bank at (319) 378-5979 during normal business hours, or call 1-800-383-8000 after hours and weekends. After reporting the card lost/stolen, contact Hiawatha Bank to order a replacement card.

Credit Card

Call Elan Financial Services immediately to report a credit card lost/stolen at 1-877-334-0460. They will assist with getting a replacement card.